I participate with the following insurance companies:
- Aetna not Aetna Better Health
- Anthem / BCBS all plans including / Healthkeepers, not Healthkeepers Plus
- Medicare. HOWEVER, I can no longer provide Medicare preventative visits. They allow one year geared toward general medicine. As a GYN provider I can not fulfill their requirements. I can see you for problem visits only with this insurance. If you want to come for your annual, you can pay out of pocket, see my sliding scale under FAQ for details.
- Optima Health–all plans not Medicaid.
- Tricare—standard or Select only (though check with them if you have a different plan, I might be covered. It’s the military, so of course it’s not clear….) If you have prime I can see you if you obtain a referral from your PCP, but the visit will be subject to your deductible.
- United Health Care not Medicaid.
If your insurance is not listed here, please contact me as you may well still be covered. It is a complex, confusing and not wonderful system—but it’s what we have.
I am participating with Optima Health. However, I am not listed as a provider–they currently only list physician providers, not ALL contracted medical providers. Feel free to share your thoughts about that with them: Send them a message about this.